A leather midi skirt is surely fashionable clothes to wear, but men love them too. They are a definite hit.
To wear a midi skirt, start by pairing it with a shirt or sweater that ends around the waist, or one you can tuck into the waist. For work, choose a fitted, button-down shirt, or a basic T-shirt with a statement necklace, depending on the dress code.
The most important consideration when choosing your midi-skirt should be your height and body shape. Without exception, a midi should either hit just below the knee or just below the widest part of your calf. If you’re petite, it’s important to pick a shorter length to elongate your figure.
Leather skirts have become an increasingly popular fashion item in recent years. The looks of traditional skirts, but with the benefits of genuine leather. But it’s important to note that leather skirts are constantly evolving, with new styles being. What’s a midi leather skirt and why are they becoming so popular?
How to style a leather midi skirt:
- Bust out your blazer and round sunglasses. @littleblackboots.
- Beat the heat by opting for a mini version with a cotton top. …
- Style your miniskirt with a tee and throw a jacket over. …
- Wear your leather skirt with sneakers and a top-buttoned trench. …
- Style it with a beret and sneakers.
Exterior: 51% polyurethane, 49% viscose
Machine wash up to 30ºc/86ºf gentle cycle
Do not bleach, iron, dry clean or tumble dry